Europe’s Best All Inclusive Holiday Destinations
All inclusive holidays are becoming increasingly popular, the only problem is that there is so much choice; with new resorts springing cheap all inclusive holidays 2021 up almost daily finding the right destination can be a nightmare! Wouldn’t it be great if there were a list of the top all inclusive destinations in Europe to help you choose the all inclusive holiday that’s right for you? Here are the top 5 all inclusive holidays in Europe.
- Rhodes: Set in the heart of the Mediterranean this island perfectly combines the relaxed beach atmosphere that most holidaymakers crave with world famous party resorts like Faliraki. The Hotel Lydia Maris is one of the best all inclusive resorts on the island; incorporating all the usual perks of an all inclusive holiday (food and drinks etc) there is also a great selection of sports activities for all ages and clubs to keep the kids occupied during the day leaving you to relax by the pool with a cool cocktail in hand.
- Majorca: All inclusive holidays in Majorca are becoming ever more popular, this could be because of the short flight time (2 hours 15 minutes) or it could be because of the golden beaches and friendly people.
- Ibiza: Most people would be surprised to hear that Ibiza all inclusive holidays are extremely popular with families. The islands clubs such as Space and Pacha usually dominate headlines, but with beautiful secluded beaches Ibiza is rapidly becoming much more than just a party island. Holidays at resorts such as Santa Eulalia reveal Ibiza’s chilled side perfect for that care free break.
- Antalya: In the south of Turkey lies the beautiful beach resort of Antalya, and once you arrive it’s easy to see why this area is so popular; golden beaches stretch as far as the eye can see and hotels like the Doganay offer 5* quality for 3* prices. It’s the perfect destination for an all inclusive beach holiday, with guaranteed sunshine and warm temperatures.
- Bodrum: Set on the beautiful Aegean coast Bodrum offers sun, sea and sand in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Bodrum is popular with young families due to the short flight time and the unbelievable value on offer. The crystal clear sea and clean beaches make Bodrum the place to go for a safe holiday with the kids – let them splash in the sea while you top up the tan.